How long do I have use of The FarmHouse Siloam?
- The FarmHouse Celebration Package
- The FarmHouse Storybook Package
- The FarmHouse Brides and Breakfast Package
- Check in 4 pm, Friday – Saturday, 11 pm
- Wedding Reception Only
Do we have use of The FarmHouse Siloam for rehearsal?
- All packages come with a rehearsal time set by you and the wedding coordinator.
Can we use the reception pavilion to host our reception dinner?
- Yes! After your rehearsal with the coordinator, you may use the reception pavilion until 9 pm to host your rehearsal dinner.
Do I need to purchase event insurance?
- If serving alcohol of any type, a special event insurance will need to be purchased.
Is The FarmHouse Siloam handicapped accessible?
- Yes, the outdoor restrooms, groom’s suite, and reception pavilion are all handicap accessible. However, the farm house where the bridal suite is located does not
have a handicap ramp.
Are there restrooms available for my guest?
- Yes, we offer two fully serviced restrooms for your guest. There are also restrooms co-located with the groom’s suite and bridal suite for the wedding party when getting
Is there an inclement weather plan for the ceremony?
- In the case of inclement weather, we suggest that the ceremony take place in the reception pavilion under the large chandelier. It’s gorgeous!
What is the guest capacity?
- We can comfortably accomadate 175 guests.
Is there parking on site? Are there cabs or a shuttle service available at this venue?
- There is parking available. Mount Airy does not offer an array of cab service, so for out of town guest we recommend renting a shuttle service through a local
company or the hotel they are staying at.
How many events do you host a day?
- We only host one event per day.