Who is response for setting up the ceremony and reception spaces?
- The FarmHouse Siloam staff will set up both spaces prior to the wedding.
Who is response for cleanup after the ceremony and reception has concluded?
- The FarmHouse Siloam staff will clean up both spaces, as well as, the tables during the reception after your guest are done eating.
Is there are cake/dessert area?
- Yes, we provide a dessert buffet table for any type of desserts to be displayed.
Who cuts the cake/dessert?
- The FarmHouse Siloam provides a staff member to cut and serve the cake to your guest at no additional cost.
Is there refrigeration available for flowers, cake, dessert, etc.?
- We do not provide refrigeration. Please let your vendors know that the items cannot be refrigerated upon arrival to FHS.
Do I have to use The FarmHouse Siloam’s preferred vendors?
- No, you may choose to use your own vendors but we highly recommend our preferred vendors! Choosing one of our recommended vendors will make your planning process a
lot easier because they understand the space and setup.
Can items be brought in prior to the wedding day?
- Yes, we prefer it! On rehearsal night, we ask that all items to be worn, displayed, or used throughout the wedding day be brought in. This will ensure that you still
have time to bring in those items you may have forgotten!