We are an inclusive venue that supports and loves all people. Diversity is what makes this world
Do you provide a wedding planner?
- Yes! All packages come with a wedding planner for 2024 only. You will meet with them throughout your wedding planning process to iron out all those fine details. We
want to ensure that your wedding day is stress free!
Do you provide a wedding coordinator?
- Yes! Your wedding planner is also your wedding coordinator for 2024 only. Since she has worked with you planning your big day, she understands the dynamics of your
wedding party the best!
Is the wedding rehearsal included?
- Yes! Each package comes with a one hour rehearsal that is conducted by your wedding coordinator.
- Saturday Wedding: Friday evening rehearsal
- Sunday Wedding: Thursday evening rehearsal
May we use the reception pavilion to host our rehearsal dinner?
- Yes! Each package includes the use of the reception pavilion, on the evening of your rehearsal, until 9 pm.
Who is responsible for setting up the ceremony and reception spaces?
- The FarmHouse Siloam staff will set up both spaces prior to the wedding, for 2024 only.
Is the ceremony seating provided for my guests?
- Yes! We provide seating for up to 175 guests.
Is there a cake/dessert area?
- Yes! We provide a dessert buffet and a array of tables for any type of desserts to be displayed.
Is there an area for the alcohol to be served?
- Yes! We provide a bar complete with refrigeration and kegerators.
Do I need to rent tables and chairs for the reception?
- We provide tables and chairs for up to 175 guests.
Who cuts the cake/dessert?
- The FarmHouse Siloam does not provide a staff member to cut and serve the cake.
Is there refrigeration available for flowers, cake, dessert, etc.?
- Although the space is limited, we do provide refrigeration that is located behind the bar.
Who is responsible for cleanup after the ceremony and reception has concluded?
- The FarmHouse Siloam staff will clean up both spaces, as well as, the tables during the reception after your guest are done eating, for 2024 only.
Do I have to use The FarmHouse Siloam’s preferred vendors?
- No, you may choose to use your own vendors but we highly recommend our preferred vendors! Choosing one of our recommended vendors will make your planning process a
lot easier because they understand the space and setup.
Can items be brought in prior to the wedding day?
- Yes, we prefer it! On rehearsal night, we ask that all items that will be worn, displayed, or used throughout the wedding day be brought in. This will ensure that
you still have time to bring in those items you may have forgotten!
Do I need to purchase event insurance?
- If serving alcohol of any type, a special event insurance will need to be purchased.
Is there an inclement weather plan for the ceremony?
- In the case of inclement weather, the ceremony will take place in the reception pavilion under the large chandelier. It’s gorgeous!